- One of the largest and professional Direct insurance Broking House in India accredited by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- We provide wide choice of insurance products of all life and general insurance companies in India.
- We represent clients, are totally independent of insurance companies and render impartial advice to protect client’s interests.
- Major non-captive insurance broker in India.
- Own 4-storey building in Delhi dedicated to insurance.
Insurance is subject matter of solicitation.
CIN: U66000DL1995PTC172311 | IRDAI – Direct Broker License Code No. DB-272/04/289 Valid till 27/01/2023 Principal Officer Mrs. Sakshi Mehta
Email id: email@example.com
Contact No. +91-11-66222266
Human life is unpredictable and thus a person need to plan about his future as there may be a loss of income to the household. An individual can protect himself or herself against such contingencies through life insurance. Though Human life can not be valued but it is always better to have protection against uncertainties in life & protection required can be reached through loss of future cash inflows. There are different types of life insurance product which not only provides protection but also return on money invested in such policies.
- Investment plan provides an optimal mix of insurance and investments, thus protecting your family against any odds and building a corpus for your future. The idea of investment plan is to provide regular long-term savings and systematic accumulation of wealth.
- Child insurance plans have traditionally played an important role in securing the child’s future. Child plan is specially designed to meet the increasing educational and other needs of growing children. Today, providing a good education, establishing a professional carrier, securing a good future etc. can be done with the help of these plans.
- Term insurance plans are pure form of insurance. It is low-cost insurance that is valid only for a stated period of time and has no cash surrender value. You can avail high insurance with very low premiums. Some insurance companies have also come up with Term Insurance policies with premium return features to make these plans more attractive to customers.
- An endowment policy is a combination of insurance and investment. Under a plain vanilla endowment plan, the policyholder pays regular premiums for the policy term. If the policyholder dies during the policy term, the nominee gets the death benefit i.e. the sum assured and accumulated bonuses. On survival, the policyholder gets a survival benefit, including vested bonus and terminal bonus, if any.
- Money back policies provide for periodic payments of partial survival benefits during the term of the policy so long as the policyholder is alive. An important feature of this type of policies is that in the event of death at any time within the policy term, the death claim comprises full sum assured without deducting any of the survival benefit amounts, which may have already been paid as money-back components. Similarly, the bonus is also calculated on the full sum assured.
- A whole life policy provides coverage for the entire life of the policyholder (provided he/she continues to make premium payments). When the policyholder dies his/her beneficiaries receive the death benefit. Unlike term life insurance, which covers the contract holder until a specified age limit, a traditional whole life policy covers till the person is alive. Unlike term life insurance, which covers the contract holder until a specified age limit, a traditional whole life policy never runs out.
- A Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) is a life insurance policy that provides a combination of risk cover and investment. Since investments are linked to the dynamics of the capital market, client has risk attached to such investments. In simple words, it gives protection along with return on investment.
- NRI Plan- Indian laws permit Non-Resident Indians to buy insurance. Insurance policies can be obtained by NRIs from several insurance companies available at SMC Insurance. The range of products offered by these companies cover almost every requirement that provide security as well as return on investment.
- Keeping in view growing number of High Networth Individuals (HNIs), many insurance companies have come out with a wide product range for this promising segment. These pans offer security, return on investment along with capital protection.
- Handicapped Dependant plan provide life insurance cover offered to a person who has handicapped dependant satisfying conditions throughout the life time of the purchaser .The benefits under the plan are for the handicapped dependant which are partly in lump sum and partly in the form of an annuity.
Group Insurance Plans-
Group insurance Plans are insurance plans that cover a group of people, usually who are the members of societies, employees of a common employer, or professionals in a common group. These plans allow you to enjoy group benefits at really low costs.
- The Employee Liability Solutions is the best way to invest and manage your employee’s future. Group Superannuation and Group Gratuity schemes can help your employees to make their future safe and bright.
- This plan protects your employees from any mishap from accidents and disabilities for life. It also provides your employees a feeling of being part of a family and also shows them that you take care about their well-being.